Lawrence is a graduate of the University of Sydney and has always worked in private practice. His interest in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy draws from his passion for sports and has had his own fair share of injuries. This is what drives him to see his patients recover from their injuries as fast as possible and to address any underlying issues. He is always interested in the long term health of his patients and is passionate about restoring movement through the whole body so that whatever activity you may engage in can be done with efficiency, control and stability.
Lawrence has completed the following professional development courses:
- Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling for Physiotherapists (APA)
- DMA Clinical Pilates for Physiotherapists Unit A
- Clinical Pilates and Rehabilitation for the Degenerative Gluteal Tendinopathy
- Shoulder Rehabilitation for Contact Sports
- Anatomy Trains in Structure and Function
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Foot and Ankle
- Dynamic Stabilisation of Hip and Pelvis
- The Complete and Advanced Lumbar Spine and Pelvis (Australian Specialist Physiotherapy Education)
- ACL Tears: Non-Surgical Management (APA)
Lawrence combines his advanced ‘hands on’ physiotherapy techniques and tailored exercise programs to help you achieve your peak performance in sport, work and life.